Saturday, December 27, 2008

never delete

DSC_2674

I should make a policy of just copying over every shot onto my hard drive (plus external) since storage is abysmally cheap. Alas, I killed accidentally killed the best shot I had of this little puppy. Also, I should make a policy of charging the battery before any trip... this was the ONLY shot I got from my excursion to Delaware for karting.


This was an interesting problem... I wanted to bokeh the background out as much as possible, but at wider apertures, I couldn't get enough DOF to get the whole puppy in focus. The puppy's orientation--to my eyes, at least--makes the shot, so I had to give up some background bokehing. That said, the surviving shot here was done in shutter priority, so the computer figured out a pretty good balance on its own...

No comments: